The feedforward analysis™ is designed for everyone who wants to cooperate more effectively, create a positive working culture in which people dare to call each other to account, put together successful and diverse teams, and exploit the full potential of managers and employees. In short: for everyone who strives to create a High Performance Individual, Team or Organisation!
Below some examples:
- Managers and leaders who want to improve themselves;
- Teams and boards that want to improve co-operation;
- Organisations that aspire to become a High Performance Organisation;
- Successful leadership and management development programmes;
- Effective change and improvement programmes;
- Recruitment and selection based on qualities and putting together diverse teams.