Many organisations use 360-degree feedback tools for the purpose of better employee and manager performances. However, recent insights into the way our brain works, demonstrate that these feedback tools are partially based on incorrect assumptions. Therefore, these feedback tools do not bring about the intended growth and improvement, and may even be counterproductive. Feedback impedes people from being creative, working together and taking balanced decisions.
Is it, therefore, not a better idea to zoom in on the qualities that people do have?
The feedforward analysis™ is based on the most important leadership and management qualities which form the foundation of High Performance Individuals, Teams and Organisations. The feedforward analysis™ seeks out the qualities of a participant or a team, and looks for ways to develop these qualities.
Businesses, non-profit, and public organisations around the world apply the feedforward analysis™. The feedforward analysis™ provides valuable input for:
- individuals and teams that aspire to become a High Performance Organisation
- managers and employees who want to develop themselves
- teams and boards that want to improve co-operation
- successful leadership and management development programmes
- effective change and improvement programmes
- recruiters who want to make the right choices
- putting together more diverse teams
In short: feedforward helps to exploit the full potential of yourself, the team, and the organisation.
We provide the feedforward analysis™ for:
- Organisations that want a feedforward expert to carry out the feedforward analysis™;
- Organisations that wish to apply feedforward independently;
- Trainers/coaches/advisors/recruiters who want to use feedforward for their clients.
There are plenty of 360-degree feedback tools that collect information about various competencies of managers and employees. But how do you know for sure that those competencies are crucial leadership and management qualities that can facilitate High Performance Teams and Organisations? And how can you determine whether the feedback tool, which you apply to collect information, including the accompanying report, actually brings about improvements? You don’t.
This was the kick-off for a comprehensive research on feedback tools. Together with her team, Muriel Schrikkema MSc developed the brain friendly 360-degree feedforward analysis™ tool. The scientific team of Dr. André de Waal MBA validates the list of leadership and management qualities.Read more
The feedforward report provides an overview of the participants’ most important leadership and management qualities. Those particular qualities form the basis for High Performance Individuals, Teams, and Organisations. With this feedback tool, you can compare your personal analysis to how others experience your qualities. Is it a match? Or are there big differences? And how do you want to be seen by others?
The emphasis is placed on positive characteristics; the ones you and your team already have and the ones you wish to develop further.
The report compiled based on the feedforward analysis is very comprehensive. In addition to insights into their own qualities, the participant also receives a detailed analysis on:
- The 3 feedforward pillars: Being authentic, People-oriented managing, Entrepreneurship
- Management and Leadership qualities
- Hard and soft qualities
- Individual and relational qualities