- Do you want to continue developing yourself in a positive way?
- Do you want to better utilize your qualities?
- Do you want to achieve your ambitions by making optimal use of your qualities?
Since December 1999, we have been supporting leaders and employees in their personal development. When developing the feedforward software, personal development and growth were our primary goals. The feedforward analysis™ was designed to contribute to the real learning and development of leaders and employees. According to our relations, we have fully succeeded in this. Later, we and our certified partners discovered that feedforward is not only suitable for feedforward coaching, but also excellently suited for the development of your team or organization.
PERSONAL FEEDFORWARD COACHING
Developing yourself starts with one or more questions. These can be issues about work-life balance, visibility/positioning, company political issues, more effective collaboration and networking. Identity questions also arise, such as:
- Who am I?
- What do I find important?
- What are my values and ambitions?
- What will be my next step?
- What are aspects of my personality that help me move forward, but also hinder me? And how can I deal with them?
“What particularly helped me was realizing again which qualities others recognize and appreciate in me. That was the extra push I needed. It gave me the courage to fulfill my responsibilities from my own strength.”
Joachim Berkenbosch, Managing Master Black Belt at Royal FloraHolland
Feedforward coaching by Muriel Schrikkema
Muriel is a highly experienced career coach (office in Hilversum, The Netherlands or online coaching) and helps many clients advance in realizing their ambitions. Do you also want to advance in your career? Based on new insights, you formulate beautiful intentions to approach some matters slightly differently to become even more effective. However, you know that more is needed than just the right intentions. Career coaching helps you to focus more effectively on what you are already doing well and what you want to do more effectively in your role. You gain a clear view of your behavioral goals and how you will actually achieve them from your qualities.
feedforward coaching by Muriel Schrikkema
“Muriel is very driven in her profession and wants the best for the person who enters the coaching process. She provides good tools and explains everything in such a way that it is understandable and easily applicable in daily life. In addition, she also looks further with you into the long term and how the tools can be used there. She is open to any direction you want to take and helps you with your own goal questions.”
Coaching Client Management Book Feedforward in Leadership
POSSIBLE TOPICS TO ADDRESS WITH A CAREER COACH
- I want to gain more insight into which qualities I already demonstrate well for the (new) role as a leader and which qualities could make me an even more effective leader.
- How can I deal more effectively with the ‘political game’ within my organization? And how can I better deal with aspects of the political game that have negative connotations for me?
- I want to learn to communicate more effectively. In addition to gaining more insight into how I currently communicate and the effect it has, I would like to discover alternative ways of communication to increase my effectiveness.
- How do I formulate and articulate a vision and strategy?
- How can I position myself more effectively, based on my qualities and fitting the specific role(s) I hold?
- How can I increase my effectiveness? What do I do less effectively?
- How can I optimally utilize my qualities? How and where can I more optimally deploy and utilize my qualities?
- How can I more effectively articulate, explicate, and position my qualities?
Do you want more information about the possibilities of feedforward coaching by Muriel Schrikkema? Contact Marco Schreurs for the (online) possibilities.